From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clamshell may refer to:
- Bivalve shell, the shell of a clam
- Flip (form), a folding electronic device, also known as a "clamshell"
- Clamshell (container)
- Clamshell case, a type of box for storing paper items in archives (may also refer to either of the two uses above - electronics or packaging)
- Gallet Clamshell, the world’s first water resistant chronograph wristwatch
- Bucket (machine part), or clamshell bucket
- Clamshell Alliance, an anti-nuclear organization
- Clamshell Falls, a waterfall in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.