From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clan is a group of people united by kinship and descent, and it may refer to:
- Scottish clan, a Scottish family group with a common surname
- Irish clan, an Irish family group with a common surname
- Japanese clans. a Japanese family group with a common surname
- Chinese clan association, formed by Overseas Chinese based on dialect groups or family names
Clan(s) may also refer to:
- Protein clan, a superfamily of proteins, usually proteases
- Clan (car), a British sports car manufacturer, producer of the Clan Crusader
- Clan (video gaming), a group of players who regularly play together in a multi-player game
- Clans (board game), a prehistoric-themed German-style board game
- Clans (game), a 1999 action RPG.
- Clans (BattleTech), in the fictional BattleTech universe
- Clans, Alpes-Maritimes, a commune of the Alpes-Maritimes département in France
- Clans, Haute-Saône, a commune of the Haute-Saône département in France
- Clan Line, a British shipping firm of the 19th and 20th centuries
- Clan TVE, a children- and youth-oriented Spanish TV channel.
- SFU Clan, the varsity sport teams for Simon Fraser University
- BR Standard Class 6, clan class British steam locomotive.
- Foot soldiers in the game Clash of Clans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.