From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
23 April 1883|
|Died||22 January 1975
Clara Pontoppidan (23 April 1883 – 22 January 1975), also known as Clara Wieth, was a Danish actress. She worked in Swedish and Danish silent films, including A Victim of the Mormons (Denmark, 1911).
- Dorian Grays Portræt (1910)
- A Victim of the Mormons (1911)
- The Miracle (1913)
- The Clergyman (1914)
- A Good Girl Keeps Herself in Good Order (1914)
- Häxan (1922)
- "Clara Pontoppidan". Kendtes Gravsted (in Danish). Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- "For videnskab og kunst medaljen Ingenio et arti" [For science and art: the Ingenio et Arti medal]. Litterære priser, medaljer, legater mv [Literary prizes, medals, scholarships, etc] (in Danish). Retrieved 5 September 2010. List of recipients. Self-published, but with references.
- "Denmark". World Orders and Medals (in Danish). ordersandmedals.net. Retrieved 5 September 2010. Provides details including pictures of obverse and reverse with ribbon of Ingenio et Arti medal awarded to Clara Pontoppidan in 1931. Self-published. Navigation also in English.
|This article about a Danish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|