23 April 1883|
|Died||22 January 1975
Clara Pontoppidan (23 April 1883 – 22 January 1975), also known as Clara Wieth, was a Danish actress. She worked in Swedish and Danish silent films, including A Victim of the Mormons (Denmark, 1911).
Clara Pontoppidan was married to actor Carlo Wieth from 20 October 1906 until their divorce in 1917. She died in 1975, aged 91, in Copenhagen and is buried in Ordrup Cemetery.
- A Victim of the Mormons (1911)
- The Miracle (1913)
- The Clergyman (1914)
- A Good Girl Keeps Herself in Good Order (1914)
- Häxan (1922)
- "Clara Pontoppidan". Kendtes Gravsted. Retrieved 12 December 2011. (Danish).
- "For videnskab og kunst medaljen Ingenio et arti" [For science and art: the Ingenio et Arti medal]. Litterære priser, medaljer, legater mv [Literary prizes, medals, scholarships, etc]. Retrieved 5 September 2010. List of recipients. Self-published, but with references (Danish).
- "Denmark". World Orders and Medals. ordersandmedals.net. Retrieved 5 September 2010. Provides details including pictures of obverse and reverse with ribbon of Ingenio et Arti medal awarded to Clara Pontoppidan in 1931. Self-published. Navigation (English), Details (Danish).
|This article about a Danish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|