|Key people||Charles Nasser (CEO)|
Claranet provides network, hosting and managed application services in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands (Benelux), Portugal, and Spain. Charles Nasser founded the ISP in 1996 and by 1999 had 150,000 subscribers.
Claranet has grown its business through a number of acquisitions, including Netscalibur in 2003, via net.works uk in 2004 and in 2005 Amen Group, via net.works Europe and Artful. In 2012 Claranet acquired Star Technology 
- The Guardian
- "Business: The Economy UK Net millionaires boom". BBC News. 1999-10-03. Retrieved 15 September 2010. "Charles Nasser, who has built up the ISP ClaraNet to 150,000 subscribers in the UK and France."
- silicon.com - Claranet buys Netscalibur
- Claranet Press Office - Claranet buys Netscalibur UK to lead sector consolidation
- netcraft - Claranet agrees to buy Via Networks
- Claranet Press Office - Claranet buys VIA NET.WORKS UK for £7.3 million in cash
- The Register == Claranet buys French hosting outfit
- Claranet Press Office - Claranet expands into the managed hosting market by buying Artful S.A. in France
- Claranet Press Office == Claranet acquires Star in a deal valued at £55 million
- "About Claranet". Retrieved 2010-12-08.
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|