Burt is a member of the National Theatre company and has played in many productions, including: London Road, The Miracle, and Coram Boy. Her other productions include: Vernon God Little, Closer Than Ever, Company, Into the Woods, Nine, Spread a Little Happiness, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and Pal Joey.
Burt’s West End roles include Grizabella in Cats (New London Theatre), Rose Vibert in Aspects of Love (Prince of Wales Theatre), Celeste in Sunday in the Park with George (Royal National Theatre), Fosca in Passion (Bridewell) and two new musicals by Howard Goodall: The Hired Man (London Astoria) and Girlfriends (Playhouse Theatre).
Burt's filmography includes:
- Holby City (television series, 2004)
- The Bill (television series, 1989–2005)
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey (film, 2007)
- Criminal Justice (television mini-series, 2008)
- Broken (2012)
- Holden, Stephen (11 March 2010). "Her Two Faces: Belter and Crooner". Music. The New York Times. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Sylvia Young Theatre School (Ex-students)". Sylvia Young Theatre School. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Clare Burt". National Theatre. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- Sinclair, Tracey (8 February 2011). "Exeunt: Vernon God Little". Exeunt Magazine. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- Paton, Maureen (11 March 2011). "In a taxi with ... actor Larry Lamb". Mail Online. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|