Clare Moody (politician)
|Clare Miranda Moody
|Member of the European Parliament
for South West England
1 July 2014
30 October 1965 |
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
|Occupation||Trade union official|
Early and working life
In the May 2014 elections for the European Parliament, she was elected as an MEP in South West England for the Labour Party, being the lead candidate on the Labour list. On 1 July 2014, the start of her mandate, she was appointed a full member of the Parliament's Committee on Budgets.
Other political activities
- "Clare MOODY". Europa. European Parliament. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- Sarah O'Grady (22 March 2010). "Tory roots of Brown's aide Clare Moody". Daily Express. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Contact us - Unite in the South West". Unite the Union. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "vote 2014 - South West". BBC. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Union boss throws hat in ring for police post". The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald. 1 June 2012. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Wiltshire police and crime commissioner results". BBC. 16 November 2012. Retrieved 26 May 2014.