|Type||Privately held company|
|Products||Situation Awareness Tools|
|Services||Network Analysis Services|
|Type||Situation Awareness, Network Analysis, Network Mapping|
Since 2006 Clarified Networks has in particular concentrated in developing the collaborative focus in their products and currently refers to itself as a provider of Collaborative Network Analysis tools. Practical applications for Clarified Networks' tools are for example Traffic Auditing, troubleshooting and malware analysis.
Clarified Networks provides a wide set of different situation awareness tools, including:
Virtual Situation Room (VSRoom) provides unified, real-time views to the information provided by your monitoring systems. With VSRoom you will be able to collect, visualize and share monitoring data collected from your critical infrastructure. It provides beautiful situation overviews of complex data for decision makers and first line operation centers.
AbuseHelper is an open framework for collecting and sharing intelligence on suspected malicious activity. Clarified Networks is the lead developer and community contributor of AbuseHelper.
Network Analyzer is the tool of choice for collaborative analysis and visualization of complex networks. The analyzer helps you in collaborative troubleshooting, traffic audits and network documentation based on real traffic.
The research and development for Clarified Networks' tools began in 2002 and continued for four years in the Oulu University Secure Programming Group (OUSPG) before Clarified Networks spun off from the research group in 2006.
In 2011, Company was acquired by Codenomicon.
- Financial Tech Spotlight. Codenomicon Acquires Clarified Networks
- O'Reilly Radar. Kaminsky DNS Patch Visualization.
- Clarified Networks Tia - Botnet analysis (YouTube)
- "Clarified Networks: Products". Clarified Networks. 2011-05-23. Retrieved 2012-06-08.
- Venture Cup Finland, Greatest Hits
- Shields, Greg. "Greg Shields - HowNetWorks: An Interview with its designers at Clarified Networks". Archived from the original on 10 November 2007.
- News on Finnish Newspaper on the 100.000 USD prize from VMware Ultimate Virtual Appliance Challenge