|Headquarters||San Mateo, California|
|Products||Project management software|
|Slogan||Work Management Solutions|
Clarizen, Inc. is a work management and project management software company based in San Mateo, California. The company was founded in 2005 and the software was first released for public use in 2007. Clarizen's primary product is a collaborative project execution software.
The software was first launched on October 16, 2007. Since then Clarizen has been recognized by American Venture Magazine as one of the "Most Promising Start-Ups" in 2008. IDC named Clarizen in its Top 10 Most Innovative Applications Companies Under $100M to Watch in 2009.
In May 2014 Clarizen raised $35 million in a venture funding round led by Goldman Sachs & Co, bringing its total money raised to about $90 million. Other backers include Benchmark Capital, Carmel Ventures, DAG Ventures, Opus Capital and Vintage Investment Partners.
Clarizen is a web based (SaaS) collaborative work and project management software suite. Notable among Clarizen's features are the ability of CAD designers attach CAD drawings to a project and to move between the project view and design view and an E-mail reporting feature.
- "Avinoam Nowogrodski". Crunchbase. March 12, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- "Tanya Epstein". Crunchbase. March 12, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- "IDC named Clarizen in its Top 10 Most Innovative Applications Companies Under $100M to Watch.". IDC. October 26, 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-16.
- "Clarizen Raises $35 Million to Accelerate Global Leadership in Enterprise Work Collaboration". May 21, 2014.
- "Clarizen improves charts, UI in social project management product". Aug 14, 2014.
- "On-Demand Project Management". management.cadalyst.com. June 30, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- "Clarizen Launches Vertical Markets Strategy with Open API in Version 2.1". Clarizen press release via reuters.com. June 30, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- Preimesberger, Chris (March 16, 2010). "Clarizen WorkManagement Adds Google Docs Support". eWeek. Retrieved 2010-12-14.
- Kanaracus, Chris (April 30, 2008). "Clarizen Going After Microsoft Project Users". PC World. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- Grady, Barbara (August 10, 2007). "Clarizen launches San Mateo operations". San Mateo County Times (California). Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- Bhuta, Falguni (31 August 2007). "Project Management Software is Hot". Red Herring. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- Del Rey, Jason (October 31, 2007). "Who Needs Santa's Helpers? - A New Way to Manage Projects -- Together". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clarizen.|