Clark Township, Montgomery County, Indiana
Location in Montgomery County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.31 sq mi (94.0 km2)|
|• Land||36.29 sq mi (94.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.06%|
|Elevation||876 ft (267 m)|
|• Density||50.7/sq mi (19.6/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46172, 47954, 47968|
|GNIS feature ID||0453202|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.31 square miles (94.0 km2), of which 36.29 square miles (94.0 km2) (or 99.94%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.06%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these six cemeteries: Harshbarger, Hicks, Inlow, Mount Pleasant, Stoner and Wesley.
- Morrison Lake
- South Montgomery Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 28
- State Senate District 23
- "Clark Township, Montgomery County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Clark Township
||Union Township||Walnut Township||Jackson Township, Boone County|
|Scott Township||Eel River Township, Hendricks County|
|Franklin Township, Putnam County||Jackson Township, Putnam County|