From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clary can refer to:
- House of Clary und Aldringen, an Austro-Hungarian princely family of Bohemian noble origin:
- Clary family, First French Empire noble family:
- David Clary, scientist
- Joseph M. Clary, (1905–1996), of San Francisco, California
- Julian Clary, comedian
- Lauren Clary, NCAA Tennis Star
- Robert Clary, actor
- Robert E. Clary, soldier
- Clary Fray, the fictional main character of the The Mortal Instruments book series.
- Palais Mollard-Clary, a baroque palace serving as the seat of Princes von Clary und Aldringen in Vienna, Austria
- Clary, Nord, a village in the north of France
- A common name of plants in the sage genus, Salvia, notably:-
- MV Clary, a number of ships with this name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.