From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Class 7 may refer to:
- British Rail Class 07
- BR Standard Class 7
- HAZMAT Class 7 Radioactive Substances
- L&YR Class 7
- LMS Class 7F 0-8-0
- NSB Class 7, a standard-gauge steam locomotive of Norway
- NSB Class VII, a narrow-gauge steam locomotive of Norway
- Class VII (U.S. Army), Major items: A final combination of end products which is ready for its intended use: (principal item) for example, launchers, tanks, mobile machine shops, vehicles
- NSB El 7, an electric locomotive of Norway
- NSB Di 7, a diesel locomotive of Norway
- Surface of class VII, non-algebraic complex surface
- TS Class 7, a tram of Trondheim, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.