From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Class A may refer to:
- Class A airfield, a standardised design for military airfields built throughout Britain from 1942
- Class-A airspace, an airspace class defined by the ICAO
- Class-A amplifier, a category of electronic amplifier
- Class A (baseball), one of the lower levels of minor league baseball in the U.S.
- Class-A broadcast station (see list of broadcast station classes)
- Class-A driver's license in the United States
- Class A drug, a British drug classification defined by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Class A foams, a type of foam used in firefighting
- Class A motor home, one that is entirely coach-built
- Class A network, in Internet technology, a type of large network
- Class A (novel), the second book in the CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore
- Class A stars, a type of stellar classification
- Class A tennis, one of the levels of tennis
- Class A office space
- Class A surfaces in automotive design
- Class A television service, system for regulating low power stations in the United States
Class A, VIP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Class A.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.