Classic Albums: Nirvana – Nevermind
|Classic Albums: Nirvana – Nevermind|
|Video by Nirvana|
|Released||March 22, 2005|
Classic Albums: Nirvana – Nevermind is a documentary DVD released by Eagle Vision in March 2005, as part of the Classic Albums series. It features interviews specifically for this release with Nirvana band members Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic, as well as Nevermind album producer Butch Vig about the recording of the album. Other interview highlights include Garry Gersh (A&R DGC Records), Jonathan Ponneman and Nils Bernstein (Sub Pop Records), Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth) and Jack Endino.
Track listing (featuring excerpts from and the making of)
- "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
- "In Bloom"
- "Come as You Are"
- "Territorial Pissings"
- "Drain You"
- "Lounge Act"
- "Stay Away"
- "On a Plain"
- "Something in the Way"
Special feature information
- Drain You [the story behind the making of the track]
- Dave Grohl Joins Nirvana
- Going to Record in LA
- Making of the 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' Video
- 'Polly' [live in concert]
- Nevermind: The Album Sleeve
|2006||Norwegian DVD Charts||No. 3|
|2005||German Albums Chart||No. 91|
|New Zealand (RMNZ)||Gold||2,500x|
|United States (RIAA)||Platinum||100,000^|
*sales figures based on certification alone
- "Classic Albums - Nirvana: Nevermind: Nirvana: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- Classic Albums: Nirvana - Nevermind imdb.com. Retrieved 6 July, 2014.
- Classic Albums - Nirvana: Nevermind (2005) amazon.com. Retrieved 6 July, 2014.
- "VG-lista - Nirvana". Lista.vg.no. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- Nirvana officialcharts.de. Retrieved 6 July, 2014.
- "Latest Gold / Platinum DVDs". Radioscope (record chart). Archived from the original on July 24, 2011. Retrieved December 15, 2014.
- "American video certifications – Nirvana – Nevermind". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Video Longform, then click SEARCH
|This 2000s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|