From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Classical education may refer to:
- Modern educational practices and educational movements:
- An education in the Classics, especially in Ancient Greek and Latin
- Classical education movement, based on the trivium (grammar, logic, rhetoric) and quadrivium (astronomy, arithmetic, music and geometry)
- Classical Christian education, an application of the classical education movement with an emphasis on the Christian faith.
- Classical Islamic education see:
- Historical educational practices and values:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classical education.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.