From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Claude may refer to:
- Claude (Grand Theft Auto), the protagonist of Grand Theft Auto III
- Claude (Heroes), a fictional character in the TV drama series Heroes
- Claude, Duke of Aumale (1526–1573)
- Claude, Duke of Guise (1496–1550)
- Claude, Texas, a US city
- Claude, West Virginia
- Claude de Bectoz, writer, intellectual, abbess and correspondent of Francis I of France
- Claude of Besançon (d. 7th century), a Christian saint
- Claude of France (1499 – 1524), wife of Francis I of France and queen consort of France
- Claude of Valois (1547–1575), daughter of Henry II of France and Catherine de' Medici
- Claude Duval, (1643 – 21 January 1670), French-born gentleman highwayman in post-Restoration Britain.
- Claude Kelly, American singer-songwriter.
- Claude Lorrain/Gellée, French 17th century landscape artist
- Claude Speed, the protagonist of Grand Theft Auto 2
- Claude Harry, the co-founder of the BMF
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Claude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.