|Date of birth||14 December 1987|
|Place of birth||Clichy-la-Garenne, France|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Sedan (loan)||25||(2)|
|2013–2014||→ Ajaccio (loan)||22||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:11, 26 December 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Up until 2006, Dielna started his career at Caen before moving to Lorient, where he signed his first professional contract there in April 2007, which he described it as his greatest sporting joy. However, at Lorient, Dielna struggled to make a breakthrough at Lorient and left the club for Istres.
Immediately after joining Olympiacos, Dielna returned to France, where he joined Sedan on a season long loan. Dielna made his debut for the club, days later after joining the club, in a 2-2 draw against Caen. Dielna would went on to make twenty five appearance and scored two goals against Tours and Arles-Avignon for the club.
At the start of the 2013-14 season, Dielna loaned out again to join Ligue 1 side Ajaccio on a season long loan. Dielna would went on to make twenty-two appearance for the club, though his spells was overshadowed claims Dielna fell out with manager Fabrizio Ravanelli. However, at the end of the season, Ajaccio were relegated to Ligue 2 and Dielna announced that he will be returning to Olympiacos. Dielna cited the club's relegation was over injuries.
Dielna made his debut for the club, where he came on as a substitute for Jacques Maghoma in the last minute, in a 1-0 win over Reading. Then, on 6 December 2014, Dielna scored his first goal for the club after coming on as an 88th minute substitute and scoring the winner in 93rd minute to win 2-1 over Blackburn Rovers. His good display in the match earned him included Football League Team of the Week for the Championship. Dielna is also nicknamed 'the Gymnast' due to his athletic playing style.
- "Les goûts et les couleurs... Claude Dielna" (in French). Lorient Maville. 19 April 2008. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- Noikokyris, Giorgos (26 May 2012). "Στην προετοιμασία κρίνεται ο Ντιελνά (Dielna to be judged during pre-season)" (in Greek). Goal News.
- "Στην Αθήνα ο Ντιελνά (Dielna in Athens)" (in Greek). Sport24. 24 May 2012.
- "Κίνηση για Ντιελνά ο Λεβαδειακός" (in Greek). Sport24. 7 August 2012. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Foot - Transferts : Dielna arrive à Sedan" (in French). L'Equipe. 27 August 2012. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- ": Caen, ça repart" (in French). L'Equipe. 22 March 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Transferts - Dielna à Ajaccio" (in French). Goal.com. 29 June 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "In Depth Interview: Claude Dielna". Get French Football News. 10 September 2014. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Ντιελνά: "Επιστρέφω στην Ελλάδα στο τέλος της σεζόν"" (in Greek). Sport24. 27 September 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Sheffield Wednesday sign European defender". Sheffield Wednesday F.C. 30 August 2014. Archived from the original on 30 December 2014. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Big move for Claude Dielna says Reda Johnson". Sheffield Wednesday F.C. 2 September 2014. Archived from the original on 30 December 2014. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 Reading". BBC Sport. 20 September 2014. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Blackburn Rovers 1-2 Sheffield Wednesday". BBC Sport. 6 December 2014. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Dielna makes Team of the Week". Sheffield Wednesday F.C. 8 December 2014. Archived from the original on 30 December 2014. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "English eyes no Istres ace". Sky Sports. 16 March 2012. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|