Claude Piquemal (born March 13, 1939 in Siguer, Ariège) was a French athlete who mainly competed in the 100 metres.
He competed for a France in the 4 x 100 metre relay at the 1964 Summer Olympics held in Tokyo, Japan, where he won the bronze medal with his team mates Paul Genevay, Bernard Laidebeur and Jocelyn Delecour.
Piquemal and Delecour combined again four years later in Mexico City, this time with Gérard Fenouil and Roger Bambuck where they won the bronze medal in the same event.
- 1934: Germany (Schein, Gillmeister, Hornberger, Borchmeyer)
- 1938: Germany (Kersch, Hornberger, Neckermann, Scheuring)
- 1946: Sweden (Danielsson, Nilsson, Laessker, Håkansson)
- 1950: Soviet Union (Sukharev, Kalyayev, Sanadze, Karakulov)
- 1954: Hungary (Zarándi, Varasdi, Csányi, Goldoványi)
- 1958: West Germany (Mahlendorf, Hary, Fütterer, Germar)
- 1962: West Germany (Ulonska, Gamper, Bender, Germar)
- 1966: France (Berger, Delecour, Piquemal, Bambuck)
- 1969: France (Sarteur, Bourbeillon, Fenouil, St.-Gilles)
- 1971: Czechoslovakia (Kříž, Demeč, Kynos, Bohman)
- 1974: France (Sainte-Rose, Arame, Cherrier, Chauvelot)
- 1978: Poland (Nowosz, Licznerski, Dunecki, Woronin)
- 1982: Soviet Union (Sokolov, Aksinin, Prokofyev, Sidorov)
- 1986: Soviet Union (Yevgenyev, Yuschmanov, Muravyov, Bryzhin)
- 1990: France (Morinière, Sangouma, Trouabal, Marie-Rose)
- 1994: France (Lomba, Perrot, Trouabal, Sangouma)
- 1998: Great Britain (Condon, Campbell, Walker, Golding)
- 2002: Ukraine (Vasyukov, Rurak, Dovhal, Kaydash)
- 2006: Great Britain (Chambers, Campbell, Devonish, Lewis-Francis)
- 2010: France (Vicaut, Lemaitre, Pessonneaux, Mbandjock)
- 2012: Netherlands (Mariano, Martina, Codrington, van Luijk)