Claudette Lali is a Dominican-American actress.
While growing up in the Dominican Republic, Lalí worked as a child actor on a local show called Los Ninos Pueden. After moving back to New York, she worked as a model for Elite Model Management before becoming a wardrobe stylist for Britney Spears. Lalí later became a host for various Univision series before beginning a career as an actress. In 2009, Lalí can be seen opposite actress Michelle Rodriguez in the historical drama Trópico de Sangre.
- Who's the Boss? (2013)
- A Dark Truth (2012) – "Renaldo's Mother"
- Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010) - "Robby's Girlfriend"
- Trópico de Sangre (2010) – "Emilia Bencosme"
- Falling Up (2009) - "Mercedes"
- "Claudette Lali Biography". Retrieved 2009-03-01.