||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Catalan Wikipedia. (January 2012)|
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Bassols graduated from the American School of Barcelona in 1997. Her education includes a degree in Musical Comedy (Coco Comín, Barcelona), with further drama studies in Paris, London, Los Angeles, at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, and at the National Institute of Dramatic Art. She also studied English language and literature at the University of Barcelona.
Bassols appeared with Amber Tamblyn in the 2008 film Blackout; and in 2008 was featured in the PBS series Spain... on the road Again alongside Mario Batali, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Mark Bittman. In 2009 Bassols filmed a lead role in the The Eagle Path with Jean-Claude Van Damme. The film was screened at Cannes in 2010, and is being released on home video in 2012.
In October 2010 Bassols was included in Esquire magazine's Sexiest Women Alive Atlas.
Spanish or Catalan language (title links are to Spanish Wikipedia)
- Mis adorables vecinos: "Hasta el 2016" (19 March 2006) as Sheila
- El Mundo de Chema (11 episodes, 2006) as Carmen
- El Coronel Macià (2006) as Núria/Secretaria La Veu – A film about Francesc Macià i Llussà, with some dialog in Catalan, French, and English
- C.L.A No somos ángeles (59 episodes, 2007) as Elena Rincón
- Amar en tiempos revueltos (26 episodes, 2008) as Esperanza
- Anna (2008) as Anna – with some dialog in French and Catalan
- La Riera (12 episodes, 2010) as Laia
- 'Gavilanes (serie de televisión) (es) (26 episodes, 2010–2011) as Norma Elizondo
- English language
- Blackout (2008) as Pretty Woman
- Spain... on the road Again (13 episodes, 2008) as herself
- Paintball (2009) as Claudia
- Emulsion (2010) as Isabella
- One in the Chamber (2012) as Janice Knowles
- Rob (TV series) (2012) as Maggie
- Full Love (2013) as Sophia
- "Tilting Windmills in Castilla la Mancha". Spain... on the road Again. September 20, 2008 (filmed October 2007). 50 minutes in. PBS.
- Woolever, Laurie (October 7, 2008). "Wine Talk: Claudia Bassols". Wine Spectator.
- Valls, Ana (December 26, 2008). "Chicas que nos ponen de buen humor: Claudia Bassols". Esquire (Spanish edition).