12 February 1987
Wodzisław Śląski, Silesia, Poland
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
Claudia Ciesla started modeling at the age of 15 working for shows involved in fashion and dancing.
In March 2006, Ciesla won a subscribers poll on the internet websites of Auto Bild, Bild, Sat.1, T-Online and Kabeleins to give her first place as Germany's Super Girl 2006. In November 2007 she told in an interview, that she plans after her modelling career to become a tax consultant.
In 2008 Claudia Ciesla was in Austria chosen for the Snow Queen 2008. In the touristic season 2007-2008 she was representing the snowrichest tourist Ski-Village in the World, and was showing up on various events and promotional appearances, photo shoots for magazines, advertising and brochures, and did a cover shoot for the magazine “MOTOR-Freizeit and TRENDS“ in Austria.
In 2007 and again in 2008 she was appearing on the German Internet soap opera Beach House, playing Daisy Vandenburg. The New Indian Express reported that Ciesla is acting in a Bollywood film Karma along with leads Carlucci Weyant, Alma Saraci as part of an international filmcrew to be filmed in India. Film Director M.S. Shahjahan mentioned in an interview that there will be more assignments for Ciesla in Bollywood.
Claudia Ciesla was the Brand Ambassador of the "Lovely Professional University". The LPU University also honoured her as "New promising foreign face in India". She also visited Thapar University for promotion of her Punjabi film during their technical fest Aranya.She was awarded with the prestigious Karmaveer Puraskaar Award for her involvement in social work on 26 November 2009. The Karmaveer Puraskaar, is iCONGO’s National People’s Award for Social Justice and Action that honours concerned citizens. In the past, Kajol, and social activist Alyque Padamsee, Rahul Bose, Remo Fernandes, M S Swaminathan (Father of the Green Revolution in India) have been recipients of the Karmaveer Puraskar. As a part of her social endeavor she supports a Delhi based national NGO-KHUSHII, working holistically for the benefit of the underprivileged.
Ciesla was at the Bigg Boss house in the third season of the reality show Bigg Boss (Season 3). It began airing on 4 October 2009 on Colors with Amitabh Bachchan as the host. This was her first brush with Indian reality TV. She was evicted on day 68, after spending 10 weeks on the show.
In December 2010 Claudia attended the TV show Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout shot in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It is the Indian celebrity version of Wipeout with Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan as the host. The show ended on February 25, 2011 with Kushal Punjabi as the winner, while Claudia Ciesla was the runner-up by 51 seconds, to come in second place.
Claudia Ciesla has done her first item song "Balma" sharing screen space with Akshay Kumar in his film Khiladi 786. The song is composed by Himesh Reshammiya and the dancing is choreographed by Ganesh Acharya.
|2007||Beach House||Daisy Vandenburg||German||Germany|
|2008||Outsiders in Palermo||Claudia||Italian||Italy|
- The only thing real about Claudia are her boobs
- I am not a reincarnation of Lord Ganesha, says Claudia Ciesla
- German actor Suzanne Bernert said Claudia Ciesla has no right to play with Indian religious sentiments.
- Claudia Ciesla Featured Model Interview 2005-01-04
- casting-agentur.de Interview mit dem Model Claudia Ciesla, 09. November 2007 (German)
- Autobild Article, Supergirl 2006
- "Claudia Ciesla in Östereich zur Schneekönigin gewählt - Claudia Ciesla in Austria chosen as Snow Queen.", cclaudia.wordpress.com, December 24, 2007
- Clipfish Beach House Channel
- "Actor wants Ooty to be Hollywood crew's destination", The New Indian Express, January 30, 2008
- "Bollywood-smitten Claudia", India-EU Film Initiative, March 24, 2008
- "Süße Claudia-In Indien wird sie jetzt Kinostar", Bild, February 23, 2008
- "Cronache di Sicilia"
- "BILD-online, 1. Aug. 2008"
- "Interview in ital. TV Kanal 7Gold"
- The Telegraph of India, August 8, 2008
- The Telegraph of India, August 23 , 2008
- DERWESTERN, "Claudia Ciesla: Von Bamberg nach Bollywood", 11.01.2009
- [dead link]
- The Deccan Chronicle, July 2, 2009
- FPR, November 27, 2009
- The Times of India, September 26, 2009
- official website of zorka-jhatka-total-wipeout, December 29, 2011
- "Kushal Punjabi Wins Zor Ka Jhatka". NDTV Movies. February 26, 2011.
- "Kushal Punjabi wins 'Zor Ka Jhatka'". The Times of India. Feb 26, 2011.[dead link]
- "KHILADI 786: RD Burman features with Akshay in new song". Hindustan Times. 2012-10-18. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Klaudia Cieśla.|