Claudia Müller-Ebeling (born 1956), Ph.D., is a German anthropologist and art historian. She has coauthored with her husband Christian Rätsch (in association with others) on a number of works of shamanic pharmacopoeia, ethnopharmaceuticals and ethnohallucinogens. Müller-Ebeling resides in Hamburg, Germany.
- Müller-Ebeling, Claudia and Christian Rätsch and Surendra Bahadur Shahi (2002). Shamanism and Tantra in the Himalayas. Transl. by Annabel Lee. Rochester, Vt.: Inner Traditions International;
- Witchcraft Medicine: Healing Arts, Shamanic Practices, and Forbidden Plants (2003) ISBN 978-0-89281-971-3;
- Pagan Christmas: The Plants, Spirits, and Rituals at the Origin of Yuletide.
- Erowid Claudia Müller-Ebeling Vault
- Dr. phil. Claudia Müller-Ebeling | Schamanismus • Ethnobotanik • Kunstgeschichte | Shamanism • Ethnobotanic • Art History
|This biographical article about a German art historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|