From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Claudiopolis (Greek: Κλαυδιόπολις, city of Claudius) is the name of a number of ancient cities named after Roman emperor Claudius, or another person bearing that name (in the case of Cluj-Napoca), notably:
- Claudiopolis (Bithynia) or Bithynium, modern Bolu, Bolu Province, Turkey
- Claudiopolis (Cilicia), an ancient city in Cilicia, formerly called Ninica, now in Mut district, Mersin Province, Turkey
- Claudiopolis (Cappadocia), an ancient city in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Claudiopolis (Cataonia), an ancient city in Cataonia, Turkey
- Claudiopolis (Galatia), an ancient city in Galatia, Turkey
- Cluj-Napoca in present Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.