From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A clause is a type of construct in grammar.
Clause may also refer to:
- Clause (logic), a disjunction of literals in logic
- A legal clause, an individually designated provision in a contract, regulation or statute
- Frederick Clause, surgeon, painter and early explorer of Western Australia
- All pages beginning with "Clause"
- All pages with titles containing "clause"
- Santa Claus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.