Clayton County International Park is a park located in Clayton County, Georgia, United States, in Jonesboro, south of Atlanta. Built for the beach volleyball competition for the 1996 Summer Olympics, the main venue is part of the Lakeview View Complex which is used for concerts.
The area surrounding the Complex is used for water parks, softball, soccer, fishing, and bike trails.
- Komazawa Volleyball Courts, Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium (final)
- Juan de la Barrera Olympic Gymnasium (final), Juan Escutia Sports Palace, Revolution Ice Rink
- Montreal Forum (final), Paul Sauvé Centre
- Druzhba Multipurpose Arena, Minor Arena of the Central Lenin Stadium (final)
- Long Beach Arena
- Hanyang University Gymnasium, Jamsil Gymnasium (final), Saemaul Sports Hall
- Palau dels Esports de Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi (final), Pavelló de la Vall d'Hebron
- Clayton County International Park (2-man), Omni Coliseum (indoor final), Stegeman Coliseum
- Bondi Beach, Sydney Entertainment Centre (indoor final), Sydney Showground Pavilion 4
- Faliro Olympic Beach Volleyball Centre, Peace and Friendship Stadium
- Beijing Institute of Technology Gymnasium, Capital Indoor Stadium (indoor final), Chaoyang Park Beach Volleyball Ground
- Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Horse Guards Parade
- Copacabana Beach, Maracanãzinho