||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (August 2011)|
|Born||Clayton M. Rohner
August 5, 1957
Palo Alto, California, United States
Clayton Rohner (born August 5, 1957) is an American actor.
Rohner was born in Palo Alto, California. He is known for his role as Rick Morehouse in the 1985 comedy movie Just One of the Guys. He also starred in the 1986 film Modern Girls as Clifford and Bruno X. He is a main character in the 1994 film Caroline at Midnight. Other credits include the films April Fool's Day, Destroyer and The Relic. Clayton starred in the short-lived science fiction series E.A.R.T.H. Force and G vs E. He starred in the 2005 film role in Formosa. Clayton's most recent film role is in the 2006 film Trespassers. His most recent TV role was Jared Pryor in the short-lived ABC midseason replacement Day Break.
Rohner starred on the TV series Murder One as Detective Vince Biggio from 1996 to 1997. His television guest appearances include Miami Vice, Star Trek: The Next Generation as Admiral Mark Jameson in the season 1 episode "Too Short a Season", Beverly Hills, 90210, Charmed, Crossing Jordan, Angel, and Weeds. He also appeared in the award-winning miniseries Into the West. Rohner was a member of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity at Whitman College.
- According to the State of California. California Birth Index, 1905-1995. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California. At Ancestry.com
- Blum, David (10 June 1985). Hollywood's Brat Pack, New York (magazine), at p. 47 (discussion of Rohner as a Brat Pack-aspirant in the 1985 article which coined that term)
- "IMDb: Clayton Rohner". 2011. Retrieved 04/02/2011. Check date values in:
- Clayton Rohner at the Internet Movie Database
- Clayton Rohner at Memory Alpha (a Star Trek wiki)
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|