From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cleansing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cleansing may refer to:
- Cleansing (album), an album by Prong
- Ethnic cleansing
- Body cleansing or detoxification—disputed alternative medical practice
- Data cleansing—in data management, the detection and correction of corrupt or inaccurate records
- Social cleansing, the elimination of "undesirable" social elements
- Zachistka (disambiguation), multiple Chechen cleansing operations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.