From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clear or CLEAR may refer to:
"Clear" or "glir" refers to the male genitals in Armenian.
However in english, clear means transparent.
In entertainment and media
- Clear (magazine), a fashion, art and luxury and design magazine
- Clear (visual novel), a 2007 adult Japanese visual novel
Artists and labels
- Clear (band), a vegan straight edge hardcore group from Utah
- Clear (Christian band), an American CCM group from Cambridge, Minnesota
- Clear Entertainment (also C.E. Music), a record label owned by Worldwide Pants Incorporated
- "Clear" (song), a 1983 single from the Cybotron album Clear
- "Clear!", a 2009 single from the Kardinal Offishall album Mr. International
- "CLEAR", a song from the 1992 P-MODEL album P-MODEL
- "Clear", a song from the 2007 Miley Cyrus album Meet Miley Cyrus
- "Clear" (The Walking Dead), episode 12 of season 3 of The Walking Dead TV series
- clear, the process of dissolving fats or proteins to increase the transparency of a sample on a microscope slide and hence improve the visibility of detail.
- Any transmission or data which is not encoded
clear(Unix), a standard Unix computer operating system command which is used to clear the screen
CLEAR(DOS), an internal command in Seattle Computer's 86-DOS to high-level format a volume
- Citizen Law Enforcement Analysis and Reporting, a system of relational databases used by the Chicago Police Department
- CLEAR Framework for Enterprise Architecture, an Enterprise Architecture meta-model
- Clearwire, wireless internet service products provided in the United States, Belgium, and Spain marketed as CLEAR, subsidiary of Sprint Corporation
In other uses
- Clear (Scientology), one of two levels a practitioner can achieve on the way to personal salvation
- Clear (UK company), a UK-based carbon offsetting company
- Clear, Alaska is an unincorporated community in Denali Borough, Alaska, United States
- Clear, an airport registered traveler program
- Cannabis Law Reform (CLEAR), a United Kingdom political party which campaigns against cannabis prohibition
- "The Clear" (also known as Tetrahydrogestrinone), an anabolic steroid developed by Patrick Arnold
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.