From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cleft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cleft is an opening, fissure, or V-shaped indentation
Cleft may refer to:
- A cleft sentence, a type of grammatical construction
- Cleft lip and palate, a congenital deformity
- A cleft chin, a dimple on the chin
- The pudendal cleft, part of the female genitalia
- Intergluteal cleft, the groove between the buttocks
- The Cleft, a novel by 2007 Nobel prize laureate Doris Lessing
- The Cleft, a fictional location in Age of D'ni from the computer game Myst
- Cleft, the Boy Chin Wonder, a character in The Fairly Odd Parents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.