From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clemenceau may refer to:
- Georges Clemenceau (1841-1929), French physician, journalist and statesman
- Clemenceau (R 98), a French aircraft carrier
- Mount Clemenceau, a mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Rue Clémenceau, a commercial and residential street in Beirut, Lebanon
- Clemenceau, Arizona, a former smelter town named after Georges Clemenceau
- Clemenceau, Saskatchewan, a hamlet in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan named after Georges Clemenceau.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.