From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clement Richardson Wood (September 1, 1888 – October 26, 1950) was an American writer.
In 1929, he wrote the biography Bernarr Macfadden: A Study in Success in aid of Macfadden's political aspirations.
He was also a socialist.
- Strangers to Us All • Lawyers and Poetryː Clement Wood (Selected poems, biography, bibliography)
- Resources for Collectorsː Author Profile of Clement Wood (Biography, bibliography)
- This Goodly Landˑː Alabamaˈs Literary Heritage
- Works by Clement Wood at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Clement Wood at Internet Archive
|This biographical article about an American poet born in the 1880s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|