From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clementine, Clementine, or Clémentine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clementine is a hybrid citrus fruit, a cross between a mandarin and an orange.
Clementine may also refer to:
Computers and technology
- SPSS Clementine, now IBM SPSS Modeler, a data mining software tool
- Clementine (satellite), a French spy satellite
- Clementine (nuclear reactor), a code name for the world's first fast neutron nuclear reactor
- Clementine (software), a music player based on Qt 4
- Clementine (spacecraft), an American unmanned spacecraft
- "Clementine", a large mechanical claw employed in Project Azorian, to recover the sunken Soviet submarine K-129 in 1974
- Writings by or ascribed to Pope Clement I (fl. 96), including:
- Constitutiones Clementinae, an early collection of decretals
Arts and entertainment
- Clementine (film), a 2004 South-Korean/American action film
- Clementine Kruczynski, a character in the 2004 film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Clementine, a series of children's books by Sara Pennypacker
- Clementine, a novel by Betsy Byars
- Clementine, a novel by Cherie Priest
- Clementine, a young-adult novel by Sophie Masson
- "Oh My Darling, Clementine", an American western folk ballad
- Clementine (musician), Philippine singer-songwriter and producer
- Clémentine (musician), French singer-songwriter
- "Clementine" (Tom Lehrer song)
- "Clementine" (Mark Owen song)
- "Clementine" (Billy Strayhorn song), circa 1940
- "Clementine", a song by Elliott Smith from Elliott Smith
- "Clementine", a song by Pink Martini from Hang on Little Tomato
- Clémentine, a French animated television series
- Clementine, a character voiced by Bill van Dijk on Sesamstraat, the Dutch co-production of Sesame Street
- Clementine, a Muppet character on Sesame Street
- Clementine Johnson, a character on the television show Reno 911!
- Darling Clementine, original member of the stunt comedy troupe, the Rad Girls
- Video games
- Clementine, the name of Eddie Riggs' guitar in Brütal Legend
- Clementine (The Walking Dead), one of the main characters in The Walking Dead
- Clement (disambiguation)
- Clementine Maersk, a container ship of the Maersk Line
- All pages beginning with "Clementine"
- All pages with titles containing "Clementine"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.