From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clemson may refer to:
- Clemson, South Carolina, a town in the United States.
- Clemson University, a university in Clemson, South Carolina.
- Clemson-class destroyer, a U.S. Navy ship class during World War II
- USS Clemson, any of several U.S. Navy ships by that name
May also refer to people with the surname Clemson:
- Anna Maria Calhoun Clemson, was the daughter of John C. Calhoun and the wife of Thomas Green Clemson.
- Floride Clemson, is the daughter of Thomas Green Clemson, and the granddaughter of John C. Calhoun.
- Henry A. Clemson, was an officer in the United States Navy in the early 19th century.
- Jeanne Clemson, was an American artistic director, theater director, actress, educator and preservationist.
- Thomas Green Clemson, was an American politician and statesman, and founder of Clemson University.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.