From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cleon was an Athenian statesman.
Cleon may also refer to:
- Cleon (Roman rebel) (died 132BC), general in First Servile War
- Cleon (sculptor), Ancient Greek sculptor of Sicyon
- Cleon of Gordiucome, king in Asia Minor
- Cleon I and Cleon II, fictional emperors in Isaac Asimov's Foundation series of novels
- Cleon, a character in The Warriors
- Cleon King Cleon of Astopor ("Cleon the Great", "The Butcher King"), a fictional king in George R. R. Martin's fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire
- Cleon Daskalakis (born 1962), American hockey player
- Cleon Jones (born 1942), American baseball player
- Cleon Lacefield, American manager for NASA and Lockheed Martin
- Cleon Skousen (1913-2006), American conservative author and academic
- Cleon Turner (born 1945), American politician and Massachusetts state legislator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.