Location of Cleveland within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||0.374 sq mi (0.97 km2)|
|• Density||8,100/sq mi (3,100/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55411, 55412|
Cleveland is a neighborhood in the Camden community in Minneapolis. Its boundaries are Dowling Avenue to the north, Penn Avenue North to the east, Lowry Avenue north to the south, and Xerxes Avenue North to the west. To the west of Xerxes Avenue is the suburb of Robbinsdale. Some people believe that the neighborhood is named after former United States President Grover Cleveland, while others maintain it is named after Horace Cleveland, a landscape architect who framed the development of the Minneapolis Park System in the 1880s. Coordinates: 
- "Cleveland neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55412 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile: Cleveland" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-14.
- Cleveland, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile - Cleveland
- http://www.clevelandneighborhood.org Cleveland Neighborhood - Official website
|City of Robbinsdale, Minnesota||Folwell|