From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clever in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clever may refer to:
- Charles P. Clever (1830–1874), a Delegate from the Territory of New Mexico
- Todd Clever (born 1983), American rugby union player
- Clever Ikisikpo, Nigerian politician
- Clever, Missouri, a city in Christian County, Missouri, United States
- CLEVER project, a research project in Web search
- Clever (TV series), a short-lived Australian television series
- CLEVER Vehicle, A three-wheeled narrow tilting vehicle
- Clever Hans, an Orlov Trotter horse that was claimed to have been able to perform arithmetic and other intellectual tasks
- Cugel the Clever, protagonist of the fantasy novels The Eyes of the Overworld and Cugel's Saga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.