||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2011)|
|This article reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in an overly promotional tone. (February 2011)|
|Industry||Outdoor advertising, advertising
Sept 9, 2009
|Headquarters||The Lansdowne Building
London, United Kingdom
|Area served||United Kingdom
Clever Bins come with a crystal clear display panel which allows the display of A2 paper size sized posters . These are lit up by directional LED beams. The panels are encased in military standard Riot shield
Digital Instant Messaging - Clever Bins premium units come with broadcasting capability to mobile devices. This allows the unit too send specially crafted messages to any smartphone users that are within the vicinity of the unit.
Solar Illumination - Daylight in our cloudy country is more than enough to charge the units for up to 7 hours of illumination. The innovative technology uses green energy and regulates power distribution, charge and what level of daylight the unit will use to self illuminate.
Clever Bins had a successful trial with the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. The scheme was to be launched following funding. In August 2009, Clever Bins found its way into the BBCs investment TV show Dragons Den.
Clever Bins can be found outside some of London's busiest tube stations Current confirmed locations include London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, Lakeside Shopping Centre, Birmingham City, Tower Bridge London, and known international locations include Singapore, Hong Hong and Italy.
- "Clever Bins a trademarked term", Intellectual Property Office, Published 5 May 2009
- "BBC Dragons Den Pitch"BBC Dragons Den Pitch , Broadcast August 2009
- "Keep Britain Tidy Campaigns", Keep britain Tidy Study, Published July 2010
- "Hammersmith and Fulham Trial", Hammersmith and Fulham Trial , Published April 2010
- "Manchester Evening News Published article", Manchester Evening News, Published December 2010