|Privately held company|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Number of employees
Cleversafe Incorporated is a privately held company based in Chicago, United States. Cleversafe sells an object storage system, which it calls the Dispersed Storage Network or dsNet. Cleversafe was founded in Chicago, Illinois in 2004 by S. Christopher Gladwin and was originally based in IIT's technology incubator.
- Rogers, Bruce (March 19, 2014). "Chris Gladwin's Cleversafe Seeks To Lead the 100+ Petabyte Storage Market". Forbes. Retrieved April 12, 2015.
- "Data solutions for every major industry". Cleversafe. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- Pletz, John (March 28, 2015). "At these companies, it's patents before product". Crain's Chicago Business. Retrieved April 12, 2015.
- Mellor, Chris (March 24, 2015). "Cleversafe attempts to infiltrate the storage laws of power". The Register. Retrieved April 12, 2015.
- Mellor, Chris (March 6, 2015). "Nena-bothering stats tempt Ericsson into Cleversafe's arms". The Register. Retrieved April 12, 2015.
- Mellor, Chris (March 3, 2015). "Neuralytix report: Cleversafe fumes over classification". The Register. Retrieved April 12, 2015.
- Mellor, Chris (September 30, 2014). "Is Cleversafe the object storage of HP's affection?". The Register. Retrieved April 12, 2015.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|