|Traded as||NASDAQ: CKSW|
|Industry||Business software, Field Service Management, Workforce Management|
|Headquarters||Petah Tiqwa, Israel|
|Services||Workforce management, Field service management|
|Revenue||US$ 126.2 million (2014)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references
ClickSoftware Technologies (NasdaqGS: CKSW) is a publicly traded company, headquartered in Israel, that offers automated mobile workforce management and service optimization solutions for enterprise and small businesses, both for mobile and in-house resources. ClickSoftware solutions are available via the cloud or on-premise, their products incorporate advanced decision-making algorithms to manage service operations more efficiently. They have over 700 employees in global offices in North America, EMEA, and APAC. Its shares are listed on the NASDAQ Global Market.
ClickSoftware was founded in 1979 by Moshe BenBassat. The company's name had earlier been ClickService Software, and IET–Intelligent Electronics before that. BenBassat has held faculty positions at the University of Southern California, at Tel Aviv University and at UCLA. In an interview with The Wall Street Transcript, BenBassat explained that the company developed from what had originally been his own consulting practice.
On Oct 21, 2002, ClickSoftware announced to restate financial statements for 2000 and 2001, as well as the first six months of 2002, following a review of the statements by the company's audit committee.
Shares of ClickSoftware began trading on the NASDAQ in 2000, at the height of the dot-com bubble. In 2003 ClickSoftware was chosen to optimize the scheduling and street-level routing of Deutsche Telekom's T-Com division's field service engineers. At the Summer Olympics in China in 2008 ClickSoftware was responsible for coordinating the activities of hundreds of telecommunications technicians.
In 2013 ClickSoftware successfully integrated it’s software with the native salesforce1 platform making its products available on the salesforce app exchange.
In 2014, ClickSoftware acquired Xora Inc., a cloud-based market leader in mobile workforce management. The acquisition of Xora considerably broadened ClickSoftware’s total addressable market, providing a complete portfolio of best-in-class mobile solutions for all business roles, in all size companies, in all industry verticals.
ClickSoftware Technologies is a publicly traded computer software company headquartered in Petah Tiqwa, Israel. It develops software for workforce optimization. ClickSoftware markets its products to large companies such as utility and retail companies as well as small and medium businesses in a variety of industries such as communications, utilities, retail, Insurance, capital equipment, home services, oil and gas, public safety and security. Among the clients it has served are Bezeq, Best Buy, Hewlett-Packard, Portugal Telecom, Oi, Bosch, Diebold, Kincare, Aviva, Anglian Water and Xerox.
ClickSoftware offers products focused on Service chain optimization including products ClickForecast, ClickPlan, ClickRoster, ClickSchedule, ClickMobile, ClickLocate, and ClickAnalyze, and ClickExpress.
In 2012, ClickSoftware added an Enterprise Mobile AppStore to its mobility solutions with mobile applications directed towards making the service engineers working in the field more productive. Field workers can use these apps for data entry, navigation, peer collaboration, time sheets, asset information, on-the job training, and more.
Street level routing is used in ClickSoftware and gives service organizations "eyes" on how to best direct field technicians from job to job taking into consideration the exact mapping of the road.
All of ClickSoftware’s solutions can be installed on-premise or in the cloud. The company's cloud solutions satisfy the most stringent requirements for data protection, identity verification, service security, business practices and legal protection and carry the Skyhigh's stamp of approval to our cloud services practices. 
|Manchitra Services||2009||$2.65 million||
|AiPoint Assets||2009||$1.5 million||
|Xora Inc.||2013||$15 million||
Acquisition of Xora
On March 5, 2014 it was announced that ClickSoftware would acquire Xora Inc., based in Mountain View, California, which provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for companies whose success depends on the productivity and efficiency of ‘always mobile’ workers. The acquisition was for approximately $15 million, including all working capital and net cash adjustments.
ClickSoftware has a large partnership ecosystem with resellers, system integrators and OEM such as IBM, SAP, Accenture, Capgemini, Infosys, EPI-USE, Atos, Infor, Diabsolut and more. StreetSmart products are sold through carrier partners such as Verizon, AT&T and Sprint Corporation.
US patent 7565338, "Method and system for sharing knowledge", issued 2009-07-21, assigned to Clicksoftware Technologies Ltd
US patent 6985872, "Method and system for assigning human resources to provide services", issued 2006-01-10, assigned to Clicksoftware Technologies Ltd
ClickSoftware is the recipient of many awards citing multiple Mobile Star Awards in 2011 and 2012, SAP Pinnacle Award for Software Solution Innovator of the Year, and Gartner and 1 to 1 Media CRM Excellence Award for Enterprise Efficiency Award.
- Decision support system
- Service chain optimization
- Field service management
- Enterprise resource planning
- Enterprise mobility management
- Customer relationship management
- List of Israeli companies quoted on the Nasdaq
- "CKSW Income Statement". Yahoo! Finance. 2011. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- "ClickSoftware". Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "ClickSoftware Investor Relations". Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 28 November 2011.
- Service Chain Optimization For Dummies. John Wiley & Sons Ltd. 2010. ISBN 978-0-470-68855-7.
- "IET-Intelligent Electronics Changes Name to ClickService Software, Inc.; Company To Offer On-Line Tools for Improving Scheduling, Product Delivery, and Service". FindArticles (Dallas). Business Wire. 25 January 2000. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- Fried, Hadar (22 June 2000). "ClickSoftware to Raise $45 Mln on NASDAQ Tonight". Globes Israel Business Arena. Genesis Partners. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- Chapin, Khristen (May 2007). Hess, Ed, ed. "Field Service Evolution". Field Technologies (Jameson Publishing). Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "Dr. Moshe BenBassat, PhD". The Wall Street Transcript. 16 October 2000. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "ClickSoftware to Restate Financial Statements for 2000 and 2001 and for the First Six Months of 2002".
- Zelik, Nir (21 October 2009). "קליקסופטוור עקפה את התחזיות ברבעון השלישי ורשמה עלייה של 6% בהכנסות ל-16.6 מיליון דולר" [ClickSoftware exceeded expectations in Q3 and reported a 6% increase in revenue to $16.6 million]. TheMarker (in Hebrew). Retrieved 24 October 2011.
קליקסופטוור הונפקה בשנת 2000 בנאסד"ק (שיא הבועה) לפי מחיר של 7 דולר למניה, וגייסה 28 מיליון דולר.
- "ClickSoftware wins multi-million dollar deal from Deutsche Telekom unit". Globes. 5 August 2003. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- "ClickSoftware wins Olympics contract". Globes. 4 February 2008. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- Neve Gordon (2011). "Israel's emergence as a homeland security capital". In Zureik, Elia; Lyon, David; Abu-Laban, Yasmeen. Surveillance and Control in Israel/Palestine. Oxon, England: Routledge. p. 153. ISBN 978-0-415-58861-4. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- "ClickSoftware Technologies". ClickSoftware Technologies. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "ClickSoftware Technologies". ClickSoftware Technologies. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- Tsipori, Tali (2 May 2011). "'I want to ride the iPad wave'". Globes. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- Dragoon, Alice (1 August 2005). McCreary, Lew, ed. "Walk a Virtual Mile in the Dispatcher's Shoes". CIO (Framingham, Massachusetts: CXO Media): 19. ISSN 0894-9301. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- Wyatt, Ian (5 October 2007). "ClickSoftware Technologies: Ready to Breakout?". Seeking Alpha. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- "Boston Business Journal". Boston Business Journal. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Directions Magazine". Directions Magazine. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Field Technologies Online". Field Technologies Online. Retrieved 28 November 2011.
- "Sky High Networks". Sky High Networks. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- "ClickSoftware Announces Closure of Manchitra Services Acquisition". iMiners (Burlington, Massachusetts). Comtex. 21 April 2009. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "ClickSoftware Announces Closure of AST Assets Acquisition". PR Newswire (Burlington, Massachusetts). 5 August 2009. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "ClickSoftware Announces Closing of AiPoint Assets Acquisition". PR Newswire (Burlington, Massachusetts). 16 November 2009. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- "ClickSoftware Completes Acquisition of Xora Inc.". Burlington, Massachusetts. 5 March 2014. Retrieved 7 March 2014.
- "ClickSoftware Partner Directory". ClickSoftware. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Mobile Star Awards". Mobile Village. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "SAP Pinnacle Award Winners". SAP AG. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "Gartner and 1 to 1 Media CRM Excellence Award". Gartner and 1 to 1 Media. Retrieved 5 February 2013.