|Type||User Experience Optimization,
|Headquarters||Ramat Gan, Israel|
|Key people||Dr. Tal Schwartz,
CEO and Co-Founder
CTO and Co-Founder
Unlike traditional web analytics, ClickTale's analytics service is qualitative and provides a full video playback option for each individual visitor's session. In addition, it uses meta statistics to create visual heatmaps and behavioural reports, as well as conversion analytics and traditional web statistics.
ClickTale's analytics suite consists of three main parts:
- Video playback of individual visitor sessions.
- Heatmaps, including:
- Scroll Heatmaps - showing how far down the page visitors scroll (useful for finding and optimizing the fold of a page).
- Attention Heatmaps - showing where on the page the visitor shows the most attention.
- Click Heatmaps  - showing where the visitors click on the page, results in the most "traditional" web heatmap.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps - used for conducting accurate eye tracking on a massive scale.
- Conversion Analytics, including:
- Form Analytics - showing where visitors drop out of online forms, which form fields take too long to fill, which are most frequently left blank and cause website visitors to leave.
- Conversion Funnels - showing where customers convert and where they leave the conversion process.
- Link Analytics - showing how visitors respond to and interact with hyperlinks.
In addition, ClickTale offers full integration with a wide variety of web standards, including HTTPS, PHP, Wordpress, Drupal and Ruby on Rails as well as many others, and also offers product integration with companies like Omniture and Silverpop.
ClickTale also offer a limited free plan with reduced functionality for an unlimited time.
ClickTale runs both an affiliate and partnership program, allowing resellers and digital agencies to sell the product themselves for a share of the revenue.
- "ClickTale Brings Its Visitor Tracking Tools To The Mobile Web". 2012-06-18.
- "Watch internet users’ behaviour with ClickTale". 2006-07-11.
- "ClickTale Launches Mouse Click Heat Maps". 2009-08-12.
- "Eye Tracking for Everyone". 2009-11-23.
- "Using ClickTale’s analytics pays off — really". 2009-02-06.