|Key people||Erin Cigich, President & Managing Partner|
Clickbooth is an Internet marketing company based in Sarasota, Florida. Clickbooth is a publisher affiliate network which sells online advertising in both Cost per action and Pay per click formats. Clickbooth and its parent company IntegraClick are both located on 12-acre campus in the heart of Sarasota's new growth corridor.
IntegraClick and Clickbooth have received numerous awards including being named #5 on Inc. Magazine's 2009 listing of the fastest growing private US companies. Clickbooth has been known to be a company called clickbooth. Website Magazine recognized Clickbooth as the #1 Affiliate Network in the World for 2009, Enterprise Florida awarded IntegraClick the Florida Governor's award for the entrepreneurial company of the year, and IntegraClick has been rated as one of the Best Places to Work in Florida.
Clickbooth is part of a 12+ acre multi-building business campus (85,000 square feet). The building was completed in early 2010 and an open house was held on August 19, 2010 to allow a public viewing for members of the local community. Within its walls house a full-service bistro, two arcades, fitness center, stand-up tanning bed and a full body massage chair with music sync capabilities and cocoon therapy. The facility has state-of-the-art technology with broadband access (FIOS), campus-wide wireless networking and energy-saving automatic lighting system. Other amenities include a basketball court, outdoor running track, outdoor seating, multi-purpose conference center and customizable office space.
CPA advertising has become increasingly popular throughout the past year as major online players such as Google have entered the space. Clickbooth has also entered text based PPC ads, Google's largest revenue market.
Clickbooth had over 100 employees as of 2009, and 125 as of February 2011. Their network has approximately 70,000 web publisher (this is a fake number, most recently their website says 40,000 Source https://www.clickbooth.com/evolve affiliates.
Industry/National Publications & Awards
- Website Magazine: #1 Affiliate Network in the World
- Top 50 on Florida Trend's Florida's Best Companies to Work For 
- #5 on Inc. Magazine's 500 fastest-growing, privately owned companies
- Website Magazine: Top 50 Ad Networks To Explore 
- PPC.org named Clickbooth in their Top 10 Affiliate Networks. Clickbooth was #3 on that list.
In 2012, the United States Federal Trade Commission settled with Clickbooth for $2 million after charging that it “deceived consumers through bogus weight-loss claims on fake news sites.”  The FTC alleged that Clickbooth or its affiliates would operate or sponsor apparently objective news sites (named, for example, channel5healthnews.com). The FTC alleged that the sites featured seemingly neutral-point-of-view investigative stories, with titles like “Acai Berry Diet Exposed: Miracle Diet or Scam?” or “1 Trick of a Tiny Belly: Reporter Loses her ‘Belly’ using 1 Easy Tip.” Such sites “often included the names and logos of major broadcast and cable television networks, falsely representing that the reports on the sites had been seen on the networks.”
- Mattioli, Dana (July 20, 2009). "Contests and Giveaways Move To New, Fast Terrain of Twitter". online.wsj.com. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Silver, Curtis (November 30, 2010). "Google AdWords, Meet Your Competition: ClickBooth CPC". technorati.com. Technorati. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- "High Growth Internet Company, IntegraClick, Expands with New Sarasota Campus". www.floridatechnologyjournal.com. Florida Technology Journal. January 21, 2010. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Malone, Steve (June 23, 2006). "Google tries 'cost per action' model". www.pcpro.co.uk. PC Pro. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- "Clickbooth.com expanding, hiring". www.myfoxtampabay.com. Fox Television Stations. Oct 27, 2009. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- "Tech jobs: Seeds and clusters". www.bizjournals.com. Tampa Bay Business Journal. February 11, 2011. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Pollick, Michael (November 12, 2010). "Sarasota's IntegraClick moves into 'Google Ad World'". www.heraldtribune.com. Herald-Tribune. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- "Best Midsized Companies - 2009". www.floridatrend.com. Florida Trend. August 1, 2009. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- "Top 50 Ad Networks To Explore". www.websitemagazine.com. Website Magazine. June 30, 2010. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Zac Johnson (January 29, 2012). "The Top 10 Affiliate Networks". PPC.org. Retrieved June 28, 2012.
- "Marketers Behind Fake News Sites Settle FTC Charges of Deceptive Advertising". U.S. Federal Trade Commission. November 14, 2012. Retrieved November 22, 2012.