From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up client in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Client(s) or The Client may refer to:
- Client (computing), software that accesses a remote service on another computer
- Customer or client, a recipient of goods or services in return for monetary or other valuable considerations
- Client, in the system of patronage in ancient Rome, an individual protected and sponsored by a patron
In art and entertainment:
- Client (band), a British synthpop band
- Client (album), a 2003 album by Client
- Clients (album), a 2005 album by The Red Chord
- The Client (novel), a 1993 legal thriller by John Grisham
- The Client (2011 film), a South Korean courtroom thriller
- "The Client" (The Office), an episode of the television series The Office
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.