Clifford Edward Berry (April 19, 1918 – October 30, 1963) helped John Vincent Atanasoff create the first digital electronic computer in 1939, the Atanasoff–Berry Computer (ABC).
- 1942 and 1962 photos of Berry, Ames Laboratory Archive, Iowa State
- Atanasoff-Berry Computer Archive, Computer Science Dept., Iowa State
- June 7, 1972 interview with Atanasoff on Berry, Smithsonian National Museum of American History
- A. R. Mackintosh, “Dr. Atanasoff’s Computer”, Scientific American, August 1988 (Archived 2009-10-31)
- "ABC - Atanasoff-Berry Computer", I Programmer