From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sir Clifford Husbands
GCMG KA QC
|Governor-General of Barbados|
1 June 1996 – 31 October 2011
|Prime Minister||Owen Arthur
|Preceded by||Denys Williams (Acting)|
|Succeeded by||Elliott Belgrave|
5 August 1926 |
Morgan Lewis, Barbados
Sir Clifford Straughn Husbands, GCMG, KA, QC (born 5 August 1926), was the Governor-General of Barbados. He held this office from 1996, when he was appointed after the death of Dame Nita Barrow, until he retired on 31 October 2011.
- Sir Clifford resigns Barbados Nation Online, 30 October 2011
- Governor General retiring Barbados Advocate Online, 30 October 2011
- GG retires Barbados Today, 30 October (although stated 31 October) 2011
- GG’s last day Barbados Nation Online, 31 October 2011
- Official Funeral For Lady Husbands, July 7, 2009
- The London Gazette: . 7 June 1996. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- The London Gazette: . 19 April 2004. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
|Governor General of Barbados
|This article about a Barbadian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|