From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cling may refer to:
- "Cling," a song by Days of the New from their 1997 album Days of the New (also known as the "Orange album")
- Static cling, a natural phenomenon when things stick together caused by static electricity, usually due to rubbing as in a clothes dryer (the Triboelectric effect)
- Clinging, the English translation of Upādāna, a word used in both Buddhism and Hinduism.
- Johnny Cling, a common misspelling of Johnny Kling (1875-1947), a catcher in Major League Baseball for the Chicago Cubs, Boston Rustlers & Braves and Cincinnati Reds
- Cling film or cling wrap, alternate terms for plastic wrap, a thin polymer material, roughly 0.004" to 0.006" (0.11 to 0.15mm) thick, typically used for sealing food items in containers to keep them fresh
- Cling, the C++ interpreter (see also CINT)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.