Clinical Microbiology Reviews
|Clinical Microbiology Reviews|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Clin. Microbiol. Rev.|
|Edited by||Jo-Anne H. Young|
American Society for Microbiology (United States)
|Delayed 12 months at PubMed Central|
Clinical Microbiology Reviews is a quarterly peer reviewed academic journal covering microbiology and immunology. It is a delayed open access journal, full content is accessible via PubMed Central after 12 months. It was established in 1988. The editor-in-chief is Jo-Anne H. Young. It is published by the American Society for Microbiology. The title is commonly abbreviated CMR.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- BIOSIS Previews
- CAB Abstracts
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Current Contents- Life Sciences
- Food Science and Technology Abstracts
- Index Medicus/PubMed/MEDLINE/PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- Elsevier BIOBASE
- Global Health
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-13.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-13.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2014-12-13.
- "Clinical Microbiology Reviews". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest. Retrieved 2014-12-18. (subscription required (. ))
- "Clinical Microbiology Reviews". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-12-13.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Microbiology". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
|This article about a biology journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.