From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clink may refer to:
- The Clink, a historic prison in Southwark, England
- Prison, in general
- CLINK, an algorithm for hierarchical clustering
- Channel-link (C-Link), a high-speed data transmission interface
- A nickname for CenturyLink Field, in Seattle, Washington
- Clink is the English name for the Turkish dessert Kazadibi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.