From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clinker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clinker may refer to:
- Clinker (boat building), construction method for wooden boats
- Clinker (waste), waste from industrial processes
- Clinker (cement), a kilned then quenched cement product
- Clinker brick, rough dark coloured bricks
- Clinker Peak, a volcanic peak in British Columbia, Canada
- Clinkers (confectionary), a chocolate coated candy in Australia
- Gary James Joynes, aka Clinker
Clinker may also be used for:
- Humphry Clinker, title character of Tobias Smollett's 1771 novel The Expedition of Humphry Clinker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.