From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Clinton, Michigan (disambiguation))
Clinton is the name of some places in the U.S. state of Michigan:
- Clinton County, Michigan
- Clinton Township, Macomb County, Michigan
- Clinton, Macomb County, Michigan, a census designated place
- Clinton, Lenawee County, Michigan, village
- Clinton Township, Lenawee County, Michigan
- Clinton Township, Oscoda County, Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.