From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Clinton Campbell House, 361 N. 4th Ave., Phoenix, Arizona
- El Zaribah Shrine Auditorium, 1502 W. Washington St., Phoenix, Arizona
- Firestone, 302 W. Van Buren, Phoenix, Arizona
- President's House (Arizona State University), ASU campus, Tempe, Arizona, built in 1907 in "Western Colonial" style
- Bear Down Gym, NRHP-listed, at University of Arizona, built 1926, designed by Lyman & Place/Roy Place, architect, built by Clinton Campbell
- A.E. England Motors, Inc./Electrical Equipment Co. building, built in 1926, Spanish Renaissance Revival
|Historic structures built by Clinton Campbell|
- "Another feature of downtown Phoenix’s Civic Space is historic A.E. England Building". Downtown Voices. April 26, 2009.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- "Appendix A: Descriptions of Important Historic Sites" (PDF)., part of Jonathan Mabry, ed. (April 2005). "Feasibility Study for the Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area" (PDF). Center for Desert Archaeology.
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|