Clinton Township, DeKalb County, Illinois
Location in DeKalb County
DeKalb County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.3 sq mi (91 km2)|
|• Land||35.24 sq mi (91.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.17%|
|Elevation||810 ft (247 m)|
|• Density||53/sq mi (20/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60518, 60520, 60550, 60552, 60556|
|GNIS feature ID||0428821|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.3 square miles (91 km2), of which 35.24 square miles (91.3 km2) (or 99.83%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.17%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Johnson Grove and North Clinton.
Airports and landing strips
- Wade Airport
- Indian Creek Community Unit District 425
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 70
- State Senate District 35
- "Clinton Township, DeKalb County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Milan Township||Afton Township||Pierce Township|
|Shabbona Township||Squaw Grove Township|
|Paw Paw Township||Victor Township|